Thursday, June 28, 2007

Order of the Phoenix game is released today !

29th June 2007...

3 Comments:

Blogger El Snoozo said...

Love the work you did on the Potter games. In fact I can honestly say that your style was a large influence on my own..Especially the way you draw your hands.

Myself and some fellow artists had to mimic your style for the "101 Wizard Cards" that covered the first two Potter PC games.

I can say for sure that looking at your style and trying to match it, has brought my own style up a notch. Super challenging and inspiring to look at the stuff you had done for those games.

I can see form the blog that you're still kicking ass and taking names!!

6:14 pm  
Blogger Ross Dearsley said...

Thanks for the comments. Wow, it's great to hear that some of my work had influenced you - thanks very much!

Yeah, the Wizard Cards were a mammoth task! Were you working at KnowWonder whilst illustrating them?

11:09 am  
Blogger El Snoozo said...

No problem man, gotta give the kudos. Well deserved!

As far as KnowWonder, I am still there but it has since become Amaze Entertainment, which is now a division of F9 Entertainment...Ah the game industry.

I think altogether we had about 6 artists cranking those out. It was a big task, but I think everyone who worked on those definitely condidered them some of the better pieces that they've done here.Plus some of them were a real blast to sketch up.

5:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home