Mission Impossible... 'Wich' One To Choose?
Went to see Mission Impossible 3 last night -- an okay action movie, with tons of 'Extreme Shaky-Cam' action, and explosive head-implants.
But the best thing about it -- I discovered Ben & Jerry's new 'Wich' !! It's ice-cream sand'wich'ed between two giant cookies ! A close contender to the 'MaxiBon' in my opinion!
Check it out...
http://www.benjerry.co.uk/ouricecream/wich.php
http://www.benjerry.co.uk/wich/
And here's a Maxibon for comparison...
But the best thing about it -- I discovered Ben & Jerry's new 'Wich' !! It's ice-cream sand'wich'ed between two giant cookies ! A close contender to the 'MaxiBon' in my opinion!Check it out...
http://www.benjerry.co.uk/ouricecream/wich.php
http://www.benjerry.co.uk/wich/
And here's a Maxibon for comparison...

3 Comments:
I think it's gotta be the Wich it looks good! Did you have one? How would you rate the cookie part?
Oh yes... I HAD to try one!
The overall flavour was great, super 'vanillery' with nice choc-chips! Cookies were a bit on the soft side [a slightly crispier outside with chewy inside might've been nicer?].
One observation was that the ice-cream didn't seem to melt? Now this could be for the following reasons...
1. The Cinema air-conditioning was extra-efficient?
2. The ice-cream has some special 'anti-melt' formula?
3. I ate the damn thing so quickly it never had a chance to melt?
Whatever the reason, the good news is - it needs more testing and investigation :)
Looks very tasty ! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home